Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Twin's 1st Swim in The Pool W/ Their Boat Floats, Then Our Yorkie! *Vid Kind of Funny :) *

The Twin's 1st Swim in The Pool W/ Their Boat Floats, Then Our Yorkie! *Vid Kind of Funny :) * Tube. Duration : 6.07 Mins.


www.twinpossible.com My baby twins, 1st boat experience in the backyard pool, at 5 months old. (Special appearance by Yorkie Daphne towards the end, who also enjoys swimming, but cannot go too far & YES She's in her bikini. I sware it's only been put on once, Mikayla made me do it!). The babies seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Allie lasted longer, hence more footage of her. I tried to make it a bit funny with the music and all. Not sure how much I succeeded but to me it's precious, because they are all mine!! Thanks for watching xoxo Subscribe to my channel for more cool vids Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.