Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Part 1, Testing the limits of my Kaboat and motor in whitewater

Part 1, Testing the limits of my Kaboat and motor in whitewater Video Clips. Duration : 7.07 Mins.


This summer I wanted to find out the limits of my boat and motor. Last summer I had only 2,5 hp, but now 8 hp. In this video I found out, that motors have their limit. They are not designed to take too much punishment by hitting rocks. With 8 hp, Kaboat goes up quite strong rapids, but the size of the waves is the limiting factor for the boat. In this video that limit was not reached. Maybe in the next video... My repair of the motor was succesfull. I was able to drive about 30 km downstream to my car (avoiding carefully all stones), where I had 5 hp spare motor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.