Friday, February 8, 2013

How a broke college prepper prepares for the future; My weekend yard sale scores!

How a broke college prepper prepares for the future; My weekend yard sale scores! Tube. Duration : 10.75 Mins.


UPDATE: Sold both boats for 0!! HAHA Also sold 10 of the 20 fire extinguishers for 0 and one of the boat gas cans for . Spent 5, ended up with 0 and still have half the extinguishers, 2 gas tanks and 2 propane tanks. SCORE My weekend yard sale scores! How a broke college prepper prepares for the future. I picked up 2 zodiak inflatable dinghy's for 0 bucks ill sell one to get all of my money back that i spent last weekend and keep all the other treasures god i love g sales!! Also some tips on how i make prepping work for me, with my miniscule income. lets e friends on facebook! www.facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.